Micro-Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) contribute largely in the socio-economic development of our country. MSMEs come under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and are required to be registered to avail benefits under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act.
MSME registration is highly important, as it enables these enterprises in availing benefits from various government initiated schemes.
Documents Required for MSME Registration in India
The entity has to submit documents like business address proof, copies of purchase and sale bill, and licenses from regulatory bodies.
- Business Address Proof
- Copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill
- Partnership Deed/ MoA and AoA
- Copy of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased
WHY CHOOSE INCOME TAX E-FILLING?
- Best Service @ Lowest Cost Guaranteed
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Charges
- 360 Degree of Business Assistance
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
EASY THREE STEP PROCESS
How We Work?
- Fill The Registration Form
- Make The Payment
- Get The Call From Expert
- Upload Your Documents
- Udyog Aadhar Application Submitted
- Congratulations! Your Certificate Will Be Sent To You
What are the different types of MSMES?
2. Small enterprises
3. Medium enterprises
Various Schemes for MSME in India
- Udyog Aadhaar
- Zero Defect Zero Effect
- Quality Management Standards and Quality Technology Tools
- Grievance Monitoring System
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- Women Entrepreneurship
Benefits of MSME Registration
- MSME registration helps in getting government tenders
- Under bank loan, 15% import subsidy on fully automatic machinery
- Becomes easy to get licenses, approvals, and registrations, irrespective of the field of business
- Compensation of ISO certificate expenditure
- Helps in getting low-interest rates
- Registered MSMEs gets tariff subsidies and tax and capital subsidies
- Gets exemption under Direct Tax Laws
List of details to be provided for MSME registration on its application form
- Aadhaar number
- Name of Entrepreneur as per Aadhaar card
- Social category (General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Physically Handicapped
- Name of Enterprise
- Type of Organization (Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Cooperative Society, Hindu Undivided Family, Self-Help Group, Society or Trust)
- PAN Card
- Location/Address of Plant
- Country, State, District, City, Tehsil, PIN Code
- Office Address
- Mobile Number, Email ID
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Bank account number and IFSC code
- Business Activity of Enterprise
- NIC 2 Digit Code – choose a primary activity
- Additional detail of the enterprise
- Number of Employees
- Investment Amount in Plant and Machinery
MSME schemes launched by the Government are…
Frequently Asked Questions
Qus. Is MSME updated to Udyog Aadhar?
Ans. Yes, MSME registration has been replaced with the Udyog Aadhar registration.
Qus. Is aadhar card compulsory?
Ans. Yes, For registration under the Udyog Aadhar scheme, aadhar card is compulsory.
Qus. Can existing and new businesses both apply?
Ans. Yes, an existing and new business can apply for MSME/Udyog Aadhar registration.
Qus. What is the validity of the certificate?
Ans. There is no expiry of the Udyog Aadhar Certificate.
Qus. Can trading companies register under MSME?
Ans. No, MSME covers only manufacturing and service industries.
Qus. Do I need multiple registrations for manufacturing plants in different cities?
Ans. No, The MSME/Udyog Aadhar certificate is for a single entity irrespective of multiple branches or plants.
Qus. Who can apply for MSME?
Ans. Proprietorships, Hindu Undivided Family, Partnership Firm, One Person Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, Limited Company, Producer Company, any association of persons, co-operative societies or any other undertaking can obtain MSME registration in India.
Qus. Is registration compulsory for MSME?
Ans. Yes, MSME Registration procedure is compulsory.
Qus. How do I get MSME online
Ans. Official Website for MSME Registration, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Qus. How can I get MSME certificate?
Ans. Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Business Address Proof.
- Copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill.
- Partnership Deed/ MoA and AoA.
- Copy of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased.
Qus. What is the benefit of MSME certificate?
Ans. MSME registration helps in getting government tenders.
Qus. What is the criteria for MSME?
Ans. A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh.