Niti Aayog Registration
- Details of Chief Functionary/Chairman/Secretary/Other Office Bearers.
- KYC Documentation of the above persons; PAN Card & Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card of the Organisation.
- Registration Certificate of the Organisation.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association, in case of Company (Sec. 8 or Sec. 25).
The NGO Darpan (NGO-PS) is a platform of the interface between Voluntary Organization (VO) / Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and key Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
This is a free facility offered by the NITI Aayog in association with National Informatics Centre to bring about the greater partnership between government & voluntary sector and foster better transparency, efficiency, and accountability.
Advantages of NITI Aayog Registration for NGO
- Authentic Presence
- Transparency Guaranteed
- Helpful in Getting Government Grants
- Trust Factor
- Unique Registration ID from Government of India’s NGO Darpan