One Person Company Registration
The One Person Company concept would hold a bright future for small traders, entrepreneurs, artisans, other service providers with low risk-taking capacity. The OPC would act as a launchpad for such entrepreneurs to showcase their capabilities in the global arena.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Copy of passport/voter ID/Driving License etc.
- Latest telephone bill/ bank statement/Electricity Bill etc.
- Passport size photograph etc.
- Consent in written form from Nominee
For the registered office
- Copy of notarized Rent agreement
- NOC obtained from the owner of the property where applicable.
- Any Utility bill of the Registered Office Address
- Others if required.
The introduction of OPC in the legal system is a move that would encourage the corporatization of micro-businesses and entrepreneurship with a simpler legal regime so that the small entrepreneur is not forced to devote considerable time, energy, and resources on complex legal compliances.
- Personal freedom that allows the Professional, skilled person to adopt the business of his choice.
- Personality driven passion and implementation of a business plan.
- The desire of the entrepreneurial person to take an extra risk and willingness to take additional responsibility.
- Personal commitment to the business which is the sole idea of the person and close to his heart.
- It is run by individuals yet OPCs are a separate legal entity similar to that of any registered corporate.
- A-One Person Company is incorporated as a private limited company.
- Unlike a private limited or public limited company (listed or unlisted), OPCs need not bother too much about compliances.
Types of One Person Company
- A company limited by shares or;
- A company limited by guarantee or;
- An unlimited company.
Minimum Requirements for registering an OPC in India
- Minimum One Director
- One Nominee is compulsory
- One Member
- One shareholder
Basic Process of incorporation of One Person Company in India
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate [DSC] for the proposedDirector(s)
- Obtain Director Identification Number [DIN] for the proposed director(s).
- Select suitable Company Name, and make an application to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the availability of name.
- Draft Memorandum of Association and Articles of association [MOA & AOA].
- Sign and file various documents including MOA & AOA with the Registrar of Companies electronically.
- Payment of Requisite fee to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and also Stamp Duty.
- Scrutiny of documents at Registrar of Companies [ROC].
- Receipt of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation from ROC.
- Obtain a digital signature of the proposed director.
- Application for Name approval of the Company via RUN.
- Fill INC-3 form online.
- File online incorporation forms along with attachments.
- Issuance of Certification of Incorporation by the Department.
How can we help in getting registration?
Our services include the following…
- Assured Name approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- DSC’s and DIN for subscribers and directors
- Filling of company incorporation e-forms with the MCA
- Drafting objective, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA)
- PAN and TAN
- Business plan guidance
- The legal agreement, corporate drafts set, letters on requirement basis.