Private Limited Company Registration
How can we help in getting registration?
Our services include the following…
- Assured Name approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- DSC’s and DIN for subscribers and directors
- Filling of company incorporation e-forms with the MCA
- Drafting objective, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA)
- PAN and TAN
- Business plan guidance
- The legal agreement, corporate drafts set, letters on requirement basis
- Minimum two directors and maximum15 (One resident Indian director is mandatory)
- The name of your business must be unique
- Minimum two shareholders and a maximum of 200
- No minimum share capital is required
- The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the
- registered office, so long as a NOC is obtained from the landlord.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors.
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for one of the Directors.
- Identity and Address Proof of Directors and Shareholders
- Registered Office Proof
A Private Limited Company Registration is the most popular form of corporate legal registration in India. Registrar of Companies (ROC) appointed under Section 396(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), is vested with the primary duty of registering companies and of ensuring that such companies comply with the statutory requirements of the Act.
A Private Limited Company is preferred as it ensures limited liability and provides a separate legal entity to the business. The company incorporation procedure results in clear ownership of the company defined by the share capital.
However, one needs to take into account mandatory audits and higher compliance which could be tough to maintain. On the other hand, higher compliance will lend better credibility to your business than any other form of incorporation of a company in India.
Following is the step by step process of Private Limited Company incorporation:
Step 1: Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Since the process is completely online, hence all those authorized signatories/directors who need to sign the online incorporation documents must apply for Digital Signature Certificate.
Step 2: Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
DIN can be applied along with the company registration application form i.e. SPICE -32. However, a maximum of 3 Directors can obtain DIN along with SPICE 32.
In case the subscriber is already holding a valid DIN, and the particular provided have been updated as on date of application and the declaration to this effect is given in the application, the proof of identity and residence need not be attached.
Step 3: Application for Name Availability (Form RUN)
For the name approval step, an application is filed in the prescribed Form RUN (Reserve Unique Name) with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Please note that a minimum of 2 names at the time of incorporation is proposed.
Step 4: Filling and submitting final incorporation documents
After name approval, one needs KYC and other prescribed documents of Directors & Shareholders. After submission of the SPICe form along with MOA, AOA, and AGILE to MCA one will get Certificate of Incorporation along with PAN & TAN from the Department.
Step 5: Receiving Certificate of Incorporation and opening Bank Account
After approval of incorporation documents, you will receive your Certificate of Incorporation including your Company Identification Number (CIN). Post this you can open a bank account on the name of your company and can launch your business.