Documents Required For Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration
- PAN Card of the owner.
- ID Proof and Address Proof of the Sole Proprietor as Aadhaar Card, Driving License or passport, etc.
- Rent Agreement, No Objection Certification, and Electricity bills of the place where you want to register the business.
- If Proprietor has owned property then he needs sale act copy or electricity bills.
- Bank Statement copy or canceled cheque copy.
- Passport Size Photograph
A Proprietorship Firm is one of the effortless and smooth forms of business organizations to register and cultivate in India. There is no difficult Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration and to start ownership only PAN Number for the owner, positive licenses and investment are required.
Benefits of Sole Proprietorship Firm
- An individual ownership entity is one of the smoothest forms of organization in India.
- It is one of the simplest forms of trade to start with minimum ritual.
- Because it is an individual company, so the lowest agreement is put off.
- The personal obligation of sole ownership is commonly unlimited. Business capital & personal capital of sole proprietor claims to sole proprietorship acceptors.
- A sole proprietor has total adaptability in managing and controlling the business.