Public Limited Company Registration
Public Limited Companies are those types of companies where a minimum number of members is seven and there is no cap on the maximum number of members. A Public Limited Company has most of the characteristics of a Private Limited Company.
- Minimum three directors
- Minimum Seven shareholders
- Objects of the company must be clearly defined and must be legal
- The name of your business must be unique
- No minimum paid-up share capital is required
- The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as a NOC is obtained from the landlord.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors.
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for one of the Directors.
- Certification by a practicing professional like CA/CS/Lawyers.
- From Directors and Shareholders
- For Proposed Registered Address (Residential/Commercial)
Public Limited Companies are those companies where a minimum of seven members are required and there is no limit for the maximum number of members. A Public Limited company provides limited liability to its members and shareholders. Being a limited company, it allows a firm to sell its shares to investors for raising capital.
A Public Limited Company has all the advantages of Private Limited Company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding, and more transparency. Identifying marks of a Public Limited Company are name, number of members, shares, formation, management, directors, and meetings, etc.
How can we help in getting registration?
- Assured Name approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- DSC’s and DIN for subscribers and directors
- Filling of company incorporation e-forms with the MCA
- Drafting objective, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA)
- PAN and TAN
- Guidance on the Business plan
- The legal agreement, corporate drafts set, letters on requirement basis.